Holiday Inn London – Kensington High Street
Holiday Inn® London-Kensington High Street, with 706 bedrooms, is located in the heart of Kensington and conveniently situated outside the congestion zone with easy reach of the A4/M4 if travelling by car, or High Street Kensington Tube station is just a 2 minute walk away.
The hotel is built on land that was once owned by Sir Isaac Newton and you will enjoy an Open Lobby, Starbucks Coffee shop, a spacious Cocktail lounge & a Health Club & Spa. Our Health Club boasts of the best leisure facilities in West London with an 18 metre swimming pool, a fully equipped gymnasium, fitness studio, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & spa with treatments rooms.
• 706 bedrooms including Standard, Superior, Executive Rooms & 2 Suites
• Spacious bar and cocktail lounge
• Starbucks cafe
• 13 Event and Conference spaces all with free WiFi access and in built AV with maximum capacity of 250 guests
• The Health Club is a tranquil retreat with an 18 metre swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium, fitness studio and luxury treatment rooms
• Set within walking distance of Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and various museums, including the Science Museum, Natural History Museum and the V&A
• Tranquil garden offering a perfect retreat from busy city life
As we are located in Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea we have named all of our event spaces after Royal Residences. You get a sense of regalness during your visit, as all guests are treated like Kings and Queens.
Contact us today to find out more www.hilondonkensington.com 0207 368 4023