Kings Venues, King's College London
In the heart of London, with many of our buildings close to the River Thames, King’s Venues offers an exciting choice of over 200 unique spaces for every type of event in both modern and period settings.
- Five central London campuses
- Lecture theatres (up to 450 delegates)
- Classrooms and conference breakout rooms
- Restaurants and cafés
Steeped in a history that goes back 180 years, with up to date facilities and equipment, each of the King’s Venues is special and can be adapted, equipped and matched to purpose.
King’s Venues are available for:
- Conferences and Meetings
- Private Dining
- Drinks Receptions
- Awards and Gala Dinners
- Wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships
- Photography and Filming
- Residential Summer Accommodation: Over 2300 guest rooms available for letting from late June to early September.