Consultant Executive Director
- Supporting the HBAA Board in realising their short and long term strategies
- Collaborating with other industry associations to raise best practice and drive initiatives so that we are part of ‘joined up thinking’ when it comes to industry activities and viewpoints.
- Meeting with new and established members to understand your business, listen to your views and to encourage your involvement in all things HBAA - invite me along to your own events and I’ll try to be there.
- Delivering informative, innovative and relevant content for our events.
- Establishing the collective value of accommodation, meetings and events business done by member agencies so that we can put a figure on the economic impact of the HBAA and have the association’s worth and influence recognised.
- Spreading the gospel of the Code of Practice to members and their colleagues, and raising its profile in the corporate world.
- Attending and participating in industry events to make sure your voice is heard.