Event planners and agents can learn a lot about the future of city-wide event partnerships as we hear what London & Partners has in the works to position London as the leading destination for city-wide events of the future.
In the first part they discuss the following:
- How will event organisers team up with destinations in the future?
- How is London & Partners positioning London as a playground for events organisers?
- How can destinations use technology to curate experiences for event attendees?
- How can digital group welcomes create better experiences?
- What role will mobile apps play to engage event attendees with the destinations outside of the venue?
In part two, the following is discussed:
- Can online RFP tools can help organisers match the right destination with the right event?
- Who does Deborah Kelly consider a MICE Influencer?
- What ROI should destinations look for in partnering with MICE Influencers?
- How does London & Partners look to work with influencers?
- What will have the biggest impact on how event organisers will choose a destination in the future?