Mental Health Webinars
HBAA will run further Mental Health webinars for the travel, event and hospitality industry following the strong demand for some of its first sessions.This was the start of activities being created by HBAA to support its members and help the industry cope with the issues that the pandemic is causing today and in the future.
Click here to see the schedule for EventWell 2021 webinars and events.
Self-care and Wellbeing for HBAA Members:
You can view a recently recorded stress and wellbeing session here.
View the recording of the session 'Zero to Hero', recorded on 12 May here.
Our ongoing grateful thanks to Gavin Percy www.balancingedges.com
Could you be a mental health first aider? Please click here to view a short video message.
Fit by EventWell
Fit by EW is coming up to its 6 month anniversary, and we are delighted to announce a host of new classes and timings:
So what’s new?
- All morning classes now at the new time of 8am or 8.30am to allow for a class before the working day
- NEW lunchtime body conditioning class Tuesday and Thursday at 12pm
- NEW Saturday morning legs, bums and tums class for those we want to tone, condition and strengthen on a weekend
- NEW Wednesday lunchtime Sound Bath class starting 19th May 2021
How much does it cost?
Drop in - £4.95 per head (with the exception of partner classes)
- NEW on demand range of classes to enjoy and exercise at a time that best suits
Fit Bundle - £38 per person (includes 10 classes discounted at 10%)
Fit Monthly subscription - £19.95 per month
On Demand Monthly subscription - £9.95 per monthly
Remember that your members are eligible to a 25% discount as part of our partnership, please use this discount code when booking: ATP25
To visit Fit by EW and find out more please visit https://eventwell.org/eventwell-fit/
Mental Health & Wellbeing Tool Kit