Arena and Convention Centre Liverpool
ACC Liverpool - home to BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool - is a spectacular world class venue located on the banks of the River Mersey in Liverpool - one of the most exciting conference destinations in the UK.
- 1,350 seat tiered auditorium with two rotating drums that can be subdivided into 3 separate, self-contained meeting spaces of 250 (x2) and 850.
- 21 breakout rooms, capacities ranging from 10 – 613
- Banquet space for 80 -1,800 covers
- 11,000 seat arena with tiered seating, perfect for large scale plenary sessions
- 15,225m² combined exhibition space across BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool
- 4-star integrated 216-bedroom Pullman Liverpool hotel
- 658 hotel rooms in 3 on-site hotels with a further 6208 City Centre rooms within walking distance
- Competitive day delegate rates for meetings from 10-250 delegates
- Guest Relations Concierge Team
- ACC Liverpool’s ‘At Your Service’ package provides an in-house menu of services to enhance your event from branding to IT support, floristry to furniture.
- Zero to landfill status – environmentally friendly as standard
- BREEAM and ISO20121 accredited venue
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool is interconnected to sister venue, the BT Convention Centre and offers 8,100m2 of adaptable and multipurpose exhibition space across three exhibition halls which can be used separately or in combination. There are also eight meeting rooms on the upper level which open out onto a stunning terrace which boasts riverside views.
- Secure on-site parking with 1,600 spaces.
- Easily accessible via rail, road and national and international air links