HBAA are delighted to be continuing our partnership with Brigade in 2018. Previously known as the Beyond Food Foundation, Brigade is a charity that works with people who have been at risk of or experienced homelessness; to help motivate and inspire them to gain meaningful employment via an apprenticeship programme. This life changing opportunity provides qualifications and personal mentoring, helping apprentices find sustained employment.
This video explains more:- https://vimeo.com/143035325
HBAA is planning activities throughout the year to support and raise funds for Brigade. Watch this space for more news on how you can get involved. We have a target of £20K and all the money raised goes directly to Brigade.
Over £20K raised so far this year, thank you!
Brigade fundraising payment link: https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/hbaasupportingbeyondfoodfoundation
Previous years' charitable giving
- 2015 Chair Jacqui Kavanagh's charity was MIMN. The total raised was £29K for UK based projects linked to working with our future industry business leaders.
- 2014 Chair Chris Parnham elected to support The Who Cares? Trust and over £17K was raised
- 2013 Chair Chris Parnhams charity was The Make A Difference Trust and raised in excess of £16.1K
- 2012 Chair Chris Peacocks charity was RNLI and raised in excess of £44K
- 2011 Chair Juliet Prices chosen charity was Wheelpower's Wheel Appeal and raised in excess of £28K
- 2010 Chair Stephen Usher chosen charity was Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance and raised in excess of £4K. This was the inaugural year of introducing the Chairs Charity and we also raised money for HBAA main charity at the time: Lynns Bowel Cancer Campaign
- Between 2003 & 2010 the HBAA supported Lynns Bowel Cancer Campaign and raised in excess of £150,000