CCT Venues-Docklands is a waterfront venue equipped with an inviting exhibition area, a large conference suite, a host of meeting rooms, outdoor space and a stylish restaurant run by our award-winning in-house chefs.CCT Venues is pleased to announce that Canary Wharf is getting an exciting new event space – and rooms are available to hire this summer at an extremely competitive rate.
Its launch will mark the culmination of an extensive refurbishment at 193 Marsh Wall, just footsteps from South Quay station and the bustling Canary Wharf business district.
The venue includes:
- A large exhibition space with capacity for 250 guests and a private lounge
- Eight generously-sized meeting rooms with large windows, stylish furniture and digital door signage plus 6 smaller rooms ideal for syndicates, breakouts or interviews
- An attractive private, waterfront terrace - ideal for small receptions on balmy summer evenings
- A new restaurant, furnished with art inspired by the Docklands’ rich heritage
- A welcoming reception area
CCT Venues-Docklands’ renovation takes inspiration from the area’s unique cultural context, combining Docklands’ fascinating heritage with its 21st century status as one of the world’s most influential business hubs.
CCT Venues Chief Executive Officer Caroline Bull says:
“We’re proud to be revealing the rebirth of our South Quay venue, and look forward to welcoming new and existing clients to the rebranded, refurbished CCT Venues-Docklands.
“Opening on 1st May, this freshly renovated site will provide businesses in Canary Wharf and across the capital with access to inspiring event space guaranteed to make an impact, backed by our highly reputed customer service and superb food offering.
“Whether it’s for training sessions, conferences, exhibitions or meetings, CCT Venues-Docklands will provide high-quality, flexible space to hire and exceptionally good value. We believe it’s a proposition that’s hard to beat.”