HBAA continues to monitor the government's advice on travel and attending of social gatherings/events.
All of our personal health measures are being implemented to restrict any potential transfer of the virus; please can we ask that:
- You do not attend any of HBAA meetings or events if you have visited a high risk area since 14th February 2020 – please check the WHO website for details, as this changes frequently
- There is no need to shake hands or have other contact with attendees
- If you are suffering a high temperature, or cold/flu like symptoms – please do not attend (don’t worry we can provide you with actions and content, post event)
- We are encouraging good hygiene and good health; please take precautionary measures. Hand washing needs to be exercised frequently throughout the meetings or events
- Hand sanitisers and washing facilities are available within the venue
- Should you cough or sneeze, always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve (not your hands) if you don’t have a tissue. Always discard used tissues and then wash your hands.
Stay safe, stay well and also encourage good health for others around you.