1. What's the dress code?
2. Can I get to the venue easily?
Yes, you can.
Nearest tube stations are: Victoria - 4 mins
Pimlico - 9 mins
St James's Park - 10 mins
Nearest mainline station is: Victoria railway station - 3 mins
For directions please click here
3. Is there parking on site?
Yes, there is. Park Plaza Victoria London provides on-site parking for their guests. The entrance to the car park can be accessed via the main hotel drive. Please be aware that parking is subject to availability and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Car parking charges:
Mon–Fri: £25.00 for up to 12 hours
Mon–Fri: £30.00 for up to 24 hours
Weekends and bank holidays: £20.00 for up to 24 hours
4. Will there be a seating plan?
Yes, there will be a seating plan, please make your seating requests at the point of booking, we will endeavour to meet your requests.
5. May I view the guest list?
Yes! To see who's registered so far look at the Attendee page.
6. Can I book a whole table for our company?
Yes, you can, please detail your request at time of booking.
7. I haven’t received my ticket yet?
There are no printed tickets for this event, your email confirmation is your proof of booking.
8. I have booked my ticket but I am now unable to attend!
We will refund tickets if cancelled prior to 7 days before the event. We accept name changes up to 12 noon on 4th January. Go to modify my booking - you'll need the email address you booked with and booking receipt number.
9. When I booked I forgot to add my dietary requirements, can I add them now?
Yes, go to modify my booking - you'll need the email address you booked with and booking receipt number.
10. I wish to make a name change to my booking, how do I do that?
We accept name changes up to 9th January. Go to modify my booking - you'll need your email and booking receipt number.
11. How do I book my free place?
The free place codes will have been emailed to your organisation's primary HBAA contact.
12. How do I know who is the primary HBAA contact is at my organisation?
Go to the HBAA membership directory locate your organisation - all the contacts we have will be listed including the primary contact.
13. The primary contact for my organisation has left the company/emigrated to Outer Mongolia/ is not returning to the office for weeks/disappeared without trace so we have not received our free ticket code - what do we do?
Not a problem, give us a call on 0845 5050150 and we'll help you out.
14. How can I pay for my ticket?
Bookings are by credit card. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept American Express.
15. Does my dinner ticket include accommodation?
No, your ticket does not include accommodation, please go to the Accommodation for the details of HBAA preferential rates.
16. I wish to cancel my bedroom; how do I do this?
Please contact the hotel direct, the HBAA cannot book or cancel bedrooms for this event.