Event Fees and Terms
The Forum ticket includes the full daytime programme on both days, refreshments and lunches. To attend the Dinner, please ensure you select this ticket option when booking.
The NextGen programme is at a separate cost shown below.
If you have free Forum places included in your membership, you must have your free place code to hand when registering online. You will be asked to enter your place code as a promo code at the final payment stage.
Please note that free Forum places cover attendance at the Forum daytime programme for both days. To attend the Dinner please purchase places @ £45.00 + VAT.
Overnight accommodation information is shown below.
Two-Day Forum only: £195.00 + VAT
Two-Day Forum & Dinner: £240.00 + VAT
Dinner: £45.00 + VAT (only available to those registering for the Forum or NextGen programme)
NextGen programme on Day 2 : £35.00 + VAT
NextGen programme on Day 2 plus Dinner on Day 1 : £80.00 + VAT
Two-Day Forum only: £250.00 + VAT
Two-Day Forum & Dinner: £305.00 + VAT
Special accommodation rates are currently available at the voco St John's for 11th July.
Bed and breakfast per room inc VAT
£95.00 single occupancy
£105.00 double occupancy
Please note that rooms and rates are subject to availabilty and we anticipate high demand - book now by contacting the hotel directly on 0121 712 7601 .
For any TWIN occupancy bookings, or special requirements please email through to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the HBAA Forum.
Please note the terms & conditions applicable to your booking:-
- This is not a public event; it is open only to HBAA Members/International Venue Partners, eligible sponsors and specifically invited guests.
- Online payment for tickets can be made by credit card.
- Cancellations prior to 12 noon on 5th July will incur no penalty.
- Cancellations of Forum ticket(s) after 12 noon on 5th July will be charged in full, or free places lost.
- We are unable to make changes or amendments after 10.00 am on 9th July.