Jurys Inn is carrying out an extensive refurbishment programme across its estate with over 1005 bedrooms and public areas having already received a complete makeover in 2012. As part of an on-going refurbishment programme, which has also seen a number of hotels refurbished in 2011, Jurys Inn has earmarked a total spend of £25 million for projects up to the end of 2014. The investment focuses primarily on refurbishments however, it also includes some IT and systems spend which will provide guests with improved comfort and facilities.
The bar and restaurant areas have been re-designed to provide guests with warmer spaces with voile partitions that afford a more intimate atmosphere. Contemporary, comfortable bedrooms with crisp white linens, now boast darker wood furnishings, warmer fabrics, new large comfortable tub armchairs, all of which contribute to a more relaxed experience. And, the spacious bathrooms now have cream tiles that give a softer tone and the new chrome power showers, along with complimentary toiletries, provide an invigorating start to the day.
John Brennan, CEO, Jurys Inn says: “We have recently invested significantly in developing our new brand identity, positioning and product offering and this investment programme will help bring some of our older hotels in line with our newest properties to ensure that all our facilities are consistently of a high standard and fully meet the needs and expectations of both our leisure and business customers. This coupled with our steadfast commitment for delivering great customer service, continues to drive us forward. In fact, last year Jurys Inn was awarded Best Independent Hotel Brand at The Business Travel Awards for the second time.”
Jurys Inn takes pride in providing consistently high quality service, excellent facilities and central locations with midweek rates typically ranging from £65 in Liverpool and £75 in Manchester as well as great, non-refundable advance purchase rates.
The rooms all have adjustable heating and air conditioning, Wifi, high speed internet access as well as flat screen TV’s. Guests can also chose to upgrade to a superior room which includes complimentary internet access; early check-in from 12 noon; iron and ironing board in rooms; complimentary national newspaper; complimentary still and sparkling water as well as 10% discount off all food in the hotel’s restaurant and bar.
Jurys Inn refurbishments to date include the following hotels, with more plans in the pipeline across the estate over the next few years:
- Jurys Inn Croydon - complete refurbishment of all bedrooms, public areas, restaurant, bar and conference facilities
- Jurys Inn Islington – complete refurbishment of all bedrooms
- Jurys Inn Belfast – complete refurbishment of all bedrooms and lobby area
2012 to date
- Jurys Inn Birmingham - all bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas, restaurant and bar refurbished
- Jurys Inn Newcastle - all bedrooms, public areas, restaurant and bar refurbished
- Jurys Inn Chelsea – all public areas, restaurant, bar and bedroom floors refurbished
- Jurys Inn Leeds – refurbishment of all public areas, restaurant and bar
- Jurys Inn Glasgow – refurbishment of all public areas, restaurant and bar
- Jurys Inn Milton Keynes – refurbishment of 10 Meeting rooms and ballroom
- Jurys Inn Galway – refurbishment of all bedrooms
- Jurys Inn Christchurch – refurbishment of all public areas, restaurant and bar
- Extensive signage replacement