- Club is working with Levy Restaurants UK to bring leading chefs to the premium offering at its New Stadium, with Chris Galvin the latest addition
- Partnership with Galvin follows announcement in June that the Roux family will also bring their world-renowned fine dining experience to On Four – premium suites and lounges located on Level 4 of the stadium
- The H Club, an exclusive Members’ Club located On Four, will offer a range of Michelin star calibre dining experiences, including a Chef’s Table and Player’s Table where you can dine with Club legends
- Further internationally acclaimed chef partners to be announced in coming months ahead of the stadium’s opening next year
Tottenham Hotspur, along with its Official Catering Partner, Levy Restaurants UK, has today further enhanced the premium offering at its New Stadium by announcing a partnership with Michelin-starred chef Chris Galvin.
Lifelong Tottenham Hotspur fan Galvin is the latest name announced to be bringing his fine dining experience to the prestigious On Four lounges and suites at the venue, along with the Roux family, as the Club aims to redefine the premium experience within football.
Scheduled to open next year, On Four, located on level four of the 61,559-capacity stadium, will offer a line-up of world-renowned chefs in one location, providing a level of choice never achieved at a sporting venue.
In total, six signature chefs, who run a combined 18 restaurants in locations ranging from London to Dubai, will provide a refined and varied menu for guests on different matchdays throughout the season, bringing some of the world’s best food to North London.
Experiences that can be found On Four include the flagship restaurant and lounge The H Club. Situated on the halfway line and set to rival the most exclusive members’ clubs London has to offer, The H Club members and their guests can select from five dining experiences ranging from:
- Exquisite fine dining and informal brasserie style experiences
- The opportunity to dine at the Chef’s Table with their food prepared on view
- The Players’ Table experience where guests can dine alongside legendary former Tottenham Hotspur players
- Informal bar food for the occasions where members would prefer a light option or are short of time
A glass-fronted, temperature-controlled display Vault offers guests the opportunity to store their favourite wines, cognacs and liquors in The H Club throughout the season, while guests will also experience the exclusive presentation of the Man of the Match award after each game.
Chris Galvin joins Albert, Michel Roux Jr and Emily Roux in bringing his critically acclaimed cuisine to On Four at Tottenham Hotspur matches next season, with the remaining signature chefs set be announced soon.
Chris, who in partnership with his brother Jeff, opened Demoiselle Dubai and Galvin Dubai earlier this year, adding to London-based Michelin star restaurants Galvin at Windows and La Chapelle, will design and prepare the entire On Four menu and oversee the service delivery at a range of Tottenham Hotspur matches next season.
Also available On Four will be Super Suites that can be fully customised by an interior designer to reflect an individual’s or brand’s values, and Loge suites that offer the intimacy of a private dining experience and the atmosphere of a restaurant and bar.
Andy O’Sullivan, Director of Hospitality, Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are delighted to bring Chris Galvin on board as we further add to our outstanding line-up of chefs that will form part of the premium offering at our New Stadium.
“By welcoming first the Roux family and now Chris, we are developing an unrivalled premium experience for guests On Four.
“The New Stadium will be London’s best sports and entertainment venue in every aspect, from general admission to premium – it will be a stadium for everyone and deliver the best possible fan experience.”
Chris Galvin, said: “I’m extremely excited to be working with Tottenham Hotspur and bringing my food and service to guests On Four.
“This is my first partnership with a sporting venue and I can’t wait for the challenge. I am a lifelong fan and my family grew up close to Tottenham and know the area well so from a personal point of view it’s great to be part of a project that is transforming the local area as well as redefining the visitor experience in football.”
When complete, the Club’s new stadium will support more than 3,700 jobs, with £293 million pumped into the local economy each year – an enormous impact for an area in real need of new jobs and more economic activity.
Set to open in 2018, London’s largest capacity football club ground will feature a retractable grass field for Tottenham Hotspur home fixtures with an artificial surface underneath that will be multi-use and capable of hosting NFL matches, concerts and other high-profile events.
Full details of all On Four packages available can be found here http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/on-four/