Leading venue finders and event organisers Trinity Event Solutions has launched their Triple Challenge auction site, with a target to raise over £20,000 for four charities. The site can be found at: www.trinityauctions.co.uk
The Trinity Triple Challenge is an annual challenge for each member of staff to visit 20 venues in a weekend either in the UK or overseas. Each venue is asked to donate a prize and those prizes are now being auctioned off for charity.
Over 300 ‘lots’ are up for auction and include:
- 2 nights bed and breakfast in Moscow and Hamburg
- Escape at One spa package for two people at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa Edinburgh
- Gin & tonic afternoon tea for 2 at Le Meridien Piccadilly
- 2 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at The Queens Hotel, gin afternoon tea, £50 Victoria Gate shopping voucher, entry to Victoria Gate Casio with welcome cocktail
- 1 night bed and breakfast for 2 Amba Hotel Marble Arch with access to the Amba Lounge
Jacqui Kavanagh, CEO, Trinity Event Solutions said: “The Trinity Triple Challenge offers us a great way to raise money for charity whist the team enhances their venue and destination knowledge. The Challenge ties in to our ‘Destination Champion’ programme, where members of staff become a specialist in a city or region, carry out site visits and work with the hotels and venues to give first-hand advice to clients, as well as providing advice about the logistics and suitability for events.
“The Triple Challenge is now an integral part of our CSR values called ‘It’s not what you give it’s how you live’. We have a strong CSR programme and it is at the core of what we do. I’m proud that the challenge is now in its fifth year; I urge the industry to dig deep and help us to beat our £20,000 target.”
The site went live on Sunday 1st October and will be live for a month. The site launches with 100 lots and more will be added each week throughout October.
The four charities being supported were chosen by the Trinity team, they are:
- East Anglia Children’s Hospices
- Bliss (for babies born premature or sick)
- Animal Helpline
- Hospital at Home